The 2014 Costa Rica IDPA National Championship will be held on April 10-12, 2014. Range: Rancho Arizona (Heredia) 12 stages + chrony 165 rounds approximately Registration fee: $125, early discount of $25 if you register before December 15. The 12 stages will be shot in one day. The shooter picks either all day Friday or all day Saturday. Safety Officers will shoot all day Thursday, April 10.
Make sure you fly into San José! Avoid Spirit and Jet Blue as these do not fly internationally with firearms! Match Hotel: Best Western Irazu Special rate of $75 + tax for a premier room or $80+ tax for a premier plus (single or double occupancy) per night, with a minimum of 2 nights. These rates include:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Free international calls.
- Airport shuttle
- Daily open bar from 5:00pm to 6:00pm (Costa Rican drinks)
- The organization will be provide shuttle service from the hotel to the shooting range (Santo Tomas de Santo Domingo de Heredia).
- Rate valid from April 5-19, 2014
- To book your hotel please click here.
Traveling with firearms We will process the temporary import permits for your firearms to enter Costa Rica. The requirements to get the temporary import permits are:
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the itinerary
- Copy of your CCW if available
- Firearm info: brand, model, serial, and caliber
For more info contact Rodrigo at Rodrigo@asotipra.com or call (703) 831 3211.